Wednesday, November 15, 2006

COMMENT FROM UNCLE ALVIN CRAIG

Dear Sister Judith,

Greetings in Jesus name, I trust this will find you well and enjoying the blessings of the Lord. We thank the Lord for his blessings to us. I tried to send Brother Jet and the Young People a message from their Web page, but it did not go through, I do not know why; but anyway, I will send it through you. I think they have a very good Web sight, and they are doing a good job. I appreciated reading your testimony on it. I also thank Brother Jet for putting "The Way Of Truth" Web Page, as one of the "Links." Lord willing we will be leaving Monday to go to Cayman for the convention there--starting Tuesday morning. I trust dear Brother Victor is doing well, please extend to him my greetings.

Yours in His grace,
Uncle Alvin

No comments: